The White House is making it clear that extraterrestrials are not piloting the so-called “high altitude objects” that have been shot down over North America in recent days. Both White House spokeswoman Karine Jean-Pierre and Pentagon spokesman John Kirby threw cold water on the idea that little green men were visiting earth during the White House Press briefing on Monday.
Watch the video below:
“There is no indication of aliens or extraterrestrial activity with these recent takedowns,” Jean-Pierre told reporters during Monday’s briefing. “Wanted to make sure that the American people knew that, all of you knew that and it was important to say that from here because we’ve been hearing a lot about it.”
Jean-Pierre’s statement was echoed by her Pentagon counterpart John Kirby, who told reporters, “I don’t think the American people need to worry about aliens, with respect to these craft. Period.”
Yet another unidentified “high altitude object” was shot down on Sunday, this time over Michigan’s Lake Huron. It was the the third day in a row that unidentified high altitude objects had been shot down: one over Alaska, Canada’s Yukon Territory and now Lake Huron.