Musician Kid Rock sat down with Fox News’ Tucker Carlson to discuss, among other things, how he can’t be canceled —but it’s not for lack of outrage mobs trying.
“I’m not in bed with any big corporate things at the end of the day,” he explained. “There’s nobody I’m beholden to. No record companies, no corporate interests, no nothing. You can’t cancel me. I love it when they try.”
The Daily Wire put together a quick list of every “controversial” the Kid did that outraged lefties tried to cancel him for. Have a look and watch the clip below:
- 2004: He cut a hole in an American flag and then wore it as a poncho during the Super Bowl halftime show.
- 2006: A sex tape was leaked featuring Kid Rock, Creed frontman Scott Stapp, and four women.
- 2007: He engaged in a fistfight with Tommy Lee, ostensibly over their shared connection to former “Baywatch” bombshell Pamela Anderson.
- 2011: He defended displaying the Confederate flag, saying that he had never done so “with hate in my heart.”
- 2015: He went hunting with rocker Ted Nugent and shot a cougar.
- 2015: He verbally attacked director Michael Moore and actor Seth Rogen over comments about “American Sniper.”
- 2016: He criticized former San Francisco 49er Colin Kaepernick for kneeling during the national anthem.
- 2016: He sold pro-Trump merchandise.
- 2017: He made “transphobic” comments, claiming that “whatever you have between your legs should determine the bathroom that you use.”
- 2018: He got booted from a Nashville Christmas parade for insulting “The View” host Joy Behar: “I would say, love everybody … except screw that Joy Behar bi***.”